“BUILDING HEALTHY COMMUNTIES TO ADRESS OBESITY AND NCD”
30TH OCTOBER 2019
Burundi Non-Communicable Diseases Alliance in collaboration with the Ministry of Public Health and the Fight Against AIDS (Burundi) is proudly organizing the first National Conference on Non-Communicable Diseases (NCD) and Health Cities under the theme of “BUILDING HEALTHY COMMUNTIES TO ADRESS OBESITY AND NCD”. The conference will be held on Wednesday, October 30th,2019 in INSP (institute National de Santé publique) hall from 8am to 3pm.
GOAL: The 1st National conference on Healthy Cities and NCD will be an interdisciplinary platform that aims to bring together academic scientists, researchers, clinicians, health practitioners, civil society and policy makers to exchange, highlight and enhance strategies for improving the built environment for physical activity and healthy eating in their own cities, communities, and organizations to prevent obesity and NCDs.
Call for papers:
- As a Scientific Research Conference Organizers, we welcome proposals for papers and invitations for abstract submissions are now open for both Oral and Poster presentations covering current research and new processes. All contribution should be of high quality. During the review period, Papers will be reviewed by eminent scholars in the respective areas. Two types of submissions are invited:
- Full papers reporting on original & unpublished research
- Work-in-progress papers or Abstract
- National Conference on health cities and NCD is to provide a platform for eminent researchers, Scientists, academicians, physicians, Doctors, traditional medical practitioners, environmentalists, Consultants, parliaments, Journalist and anyone in the domain of interest from around the world to discuss. Please note that speakers are encouraged to submit a full paper before the conference. Deadline of submission 29th, October 2019.
- In addition, all the submitted full papers will be review by journal editorial board and few high-end papers will be published in Burundi Medical Journal. For abstract submission contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . Presentation time allocated 20mins (15mins presentation & 05mins questions).
Alexis Nizigiyimana MD. MPH. Prof Francois Ndikumwenayo
Organizing committee Chair Organizing committee Co-Chair